Installations, Maintenance, Site Services
Our international network of service facilities means you’re never far from our team of dedicated Service Experts located in Italy, France, Mexico, Poland, Spain, UK and USA. We also have a global network of Authorized Distributors, who are each trained to our exacting technical standards to guarantee the highest level of support to all customers, wherever they are located.
Our team of technicians is available for onsite visits to provide guidance for equipment installation and commissioning.
This is particularly applicable for:
- Controls Advanced Equipment where the verification of the correct settings is critical.
- New laboratories where several items of equipment and accessories are to be installed.
Our technicians can also assist in:
- Checking equipment placement, connections and respective safety measures
- Supervise the initial equipment set-up, and that equipment is ready for start-up
- Provide the basic instruction training to customer operators for equipment usage and maintenance.
Before the arrival of our Service technicians it is important that:
- The customer has confirmed the implementation of all pre-requisite checks, as advised by Controls e.g. utilities, power, data connectivity, safety, equipment placement
- Equipment is in place and connected to utilities, power and data network
- Where applicable, PCs are available with any required software installed
- Operators have familiarized themselves with instruction manuals, tools and sample for testing.
Our packages of Preventive Maintenance Services aim to:
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Maintain the equipment value over its lifetime
- Provide a direct channel with Controls Service technicians
- A guaranteed yearly intervention conducted by Controls technicians
- Extended material warranty for the parts utilized.
Different levels of Service Agreements are available:
A] Yearly Preventive Maintenance and Calibration Packages (available in some countries).
- Fixed price all-inclusive servicing for 3 years
- Planned interventions for maintenance and calibrations
- Verification and calibration reports
B] Extended Warranties (available in some countries).
- Extended duration of standard Controls warranty
- Extended remote support
C] Advanced Long-Terms Service Agreement.
Our advanced package of services aim to establish a long-term partnership to enhance your laboratory performance and keep them up to date with the latest technological developments. We are available to discuss with you on request a completely bespoke agreement including:
- Multiyear contracts of preventive maintenance and calibration
- Extended warranties
- Additional bespoke services, as required